Saturday, May 28, 2011

No Bird Left Unscritched

Do you (and Charli) support the Millet in Every Dish protocol as presented by D. Cockatiel in the No Bird Left Unscritched bill? 

As you know, cockatiels hold a special place in my heart.  The No Bird Left Unscritched bill was originally designed to include all birds, as I'm sure you know.  However, by the time special interest groups were done with it, it resembles nothing so much as a piece of newspaper on the bottom of the cage.

Millet scarcity is rampant in this country, and I believe it is time we stop pretending it's not a problem.  Our nation can only be as strong as our most vulnerable citizens.  You can depend on me to fight for the right of all citizens, no matter their color or skin covering.

Thank you for your interest in my stance on the issues.

No comments: